Dear friends to check whether your PAN card is valid or not please follow below steps :
1) Log on to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on ‘Know your PAN’ you will find this in left column under the ‘Services’ section.
2) After click on ‘Know your PAN’ tab, a page will open where you you will have to fill in your details like name, status, date of birth and mobile number.
3) When you will submit the required details, an another page will open where you will have to enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
4) When enter the OTP No. recieved and click on ‘Validate’.
5) If your PAN card details haven’t been dupicated or issued to multiple people, the last page will show only your PAN card details as ‘Active’.
6) if you have more than one PAN card registered under the same personal details, a pop-up message will display that says, “There are multiple records for this query. Provide additional information.” In this case you’ll have to provide your father’s name and other identification details.